*This is NOT part of the healthy eating I've mentioned my last few posts* ;)
Back in high school, my BFF Whitney tried to convince me to try strawberry pretzel salad. I thought she was crazy. I told her it sounded terrible and I'd never try it! Fast forward like 6-7 years, my mom made strawberry pretzel salad and she convinced me to try it. One bite, and I was hooked! It's probably towards the top of my top 5 list of favorite desserts! If you've never had it, make it now! You have no idea what you're missing.
This is the recipe I use from allrecipes.com. The only changes I make are I use 2 C pretzels and 5 Tbsp sugar in the crust. Not sure it would make much of a difference if you followed her recipe to a T.

:-) looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteThis is truly delicious., love it!!!
ReplyDeletemamaw