- My Easter flowers blooming! I saw a couple yellow blooms today and I can't wait for them all to bloom! My sidewalk is lined :)
- Daylight-Savings time beginning! (March 11!)
- Starting our family walks by the river in the evenings. Allie goes crazy over the puppy dogs we see down there.
- I have my 12 week appointment on the 12th! We'll get to hear that heartbeat again and start making some guesses on the sex! (Even though I feel like I already know what sex Baby is....)
- I will start my 2nd Trimester ---- hoping my afternoon naps will be less frequent and I can get this house back in order! (Please don't stop by without my knowledge or you may get lost is the clutter!)
- St. Patrick's Day! I use to over look the holiday, but last year I dressed the kids in green, we made rainbow cupcakes, and we really enjoyed the day!
- Going to go see The Vow... I convinced Kevin we needed to see it. C'mon date night!
- We are going to be doing some serious yard clean up the next several weeks (maybe months). I'm really looking forward to having a backyard I can enjoy where the kids can run wild (and I don't have to worry about them falling in any holes, stepping on any rocks or nails or old fence posts).
- Kevin grilling out for us! He bought a new grill last year and he LOVES using it, so I'm going to take advantage of that several days during the week.
barn sale
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Looking Forward To...
If February was any predictor of March's weather, I'm SO ready for March! Some things I'm looking forward to this month are:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment