I have a dry hair problem, dry nail problem, and to top it off, a dry skin problem. I have found a wonderful solution to my dry skin... Mary Kay Intense Moisturizing Cream! My MK gal gave me a sample to try. It's a thick cream that leaves my dry skin feeling completely satisfied. I've also noticed when I put it on before my foundation my skin looks so smooth and even! If you have dry skin I HIGHLY recommend this product!! I keep wanting to do a picture of me with half of my face using the MK Intense Moisturizing Cream and the other half using just regular moisturizer so you can see the difference~! (I just am usually half asleep when I put on my make up that I don't remember until it's too late!) I will try to remember this week and get a picture posted!

No comments:
Post a Comment