barn sale

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Juice Smoothie

Kevin came home from work last week raving about a drink a coworker had brought in.  He was telling me how healthy it was and he thought I'd really like it.  I had kind of forgotten about it, but I was looking at OJ in Walmart and these drinks were right next to them (in the refrigerated section).  I was debating between the strawberry banana and the berry blast.  Obviously I went with the berry blast and it's REALLY good!  In this container, there are 12 blackberries, 8 raspberries, 8 strawberries, 7 1/3 apples, and 1 banana!  It's a little pricey... $4.83 for this bottle, but I wouldn't chug a big glass of it.  I usually only give the kids milk or water, so I thought this is something I'd feel good about giving them occasionally (probably diluted because they won't know the difference - and I dilute everything!)  If you're looking for a healthy juice to drink, you need to try it!!!

2 comments:

  1. We love this drink!! Kind of like a smoothie and super fresh :) All of the flavors I have tried are delish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these too, but they get really expensive after a while and it can be easier to buy fruit and make your own to control the sugar intake too. I usually make them with some ice and water or maybe some almond milk so that you don't have the added calories of yogurt :-)

    ReplyDelete