barn sale

Monday, March 12, 2012

Pineapple Corer

I've had a Pampered Chef pineapple corer for a good year and a half and have never used it.  No reason why other than I forget I have it.  I bought a pineapple yesterday and I had been looking at it thinking I needed to cut it up, but didn't really want to.... then I remembered I had my pineapple corer!  I couldn't remember exactly how to use it, but I cut off the top and bottom of the pineapple and all the sides.  Note to self, you aren't supposed to cut off the sides!  My pineapple slices were much more consistent, but I lost a lot of juice in the coring process.  Maybe that wouldn't have happened if I hadn't cut the sides off... I will try it one more time, the right way next time, and see if I like it any better. 


Lots of wasted juice
Allie kept herself entertained while I was cutting the pineapple by playing in trash cabinet!

No comments:

Post a Comment