This post is a couple days late - will explain the reasons for that in my next post...
This week has been really good! I'm getting bursts of energy back (which means my house is slowly looking less like the county dump) and I'm not feeling the need to take a nap every day. My sense of smell is still out of this world, and that's hasn't been a good thing this week. No new or weird cravings.... and I didn't gain any weight this week! That alone makes it a successful week! I have my next doctor's appointment Monday and I'm really looking forward to hearing that little heart beat again!
I've been really bad about taking a weekly picture. I have to be ready at 6:45am if I want the picture taken (that's when Kevin goes to bed). I'll try to get better about it....... no promises........ I did have thoughts all week about cutting my hair off. I'm also sad this is the last time I'll get to wear that purple shirt this summer. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment