barn sale

Friday, March 23, 2012

Only When I'm Pregnant - Week 13

If you've read my earlier posts, you've seen that I've been cleaning up a storm!  I think it's safe to say my energy has finally come back!  I still have one, maybe two days a week that I feel tired @ 2pm, but I'm back to being productive during nap time!  My back has still been causing me problems.  Usually at night I'm so stiff I can't stand up straight, sit comfortably, or walk normally.  I know that's only going to get worse as the weeks go on (thanks to my tilted uterus). 

I'm really struggling with the sex of this baby!  I thought for sure I'd know by this point.  With Hayden, I had headaches, my gums bled a lot, and I wanted meat for every meal!  With Allie I never had one headache.  I was nauseous for 2-3 weeks, and wanted salads and fruit and LOTS of sugar (jello, snowcones, cookies, etc). This baby is really playing with my mind!  I've had nausea AND headaches.  I've craved meat AND sugar!  My gums have bled a few times too, but not nearly what they did when I was pregnant with Hayden.  I'm hoping I get a stronger feeling the farther along I get!

Some things I've craved this week:  Hardees sausage biscuit, lemonade, hot tamales & skittles
Non maternity top and capris :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment