Outside my window . . .it's dark, but warm!
I am thinking . . .about what to make for a family dinner I'm hosting next Tuesday. Kevin wants rib-eyes, and I don't know if I want to spend that much money on meat!
I
am thankful for . . . my DOK class. I have learned SO much about myself since I started going 7 months ago. It has truly been such a blessing in my life, and so have all the people I've met!
In the kitchen . . .I have a counter top buried somewhere underneath all the "stuff " on my counter! It's really bad.... Really.
I
am wearing . . . Some jean shorts that I'm hoping fit another few weeks, and a black tshirt. All of it is my regular clothes (which makes me really happy!)
I
am creating . . .a baby? Ha, ok I really don't have a good answer for this one...
I
am going . . .to start Spring cleaning on Friday! I'm so pumped about it! I started today by cleaning out my car and I feel a million times better about it. On my list: Hayden's room, Allie's room, the hall closet, the hall bathroom, and my closet! Wish me luck! Goodwill is going to be getting a big donation from the Devines! (Kevin will be getting a list too! Cleaning out the garage and barn are top on his list!)
I am wondering . . .how long all 4 of us are going to have this cold! Runny noses/stuffy noses/coughs/sore throats. Blah!
I
am reading . . . Finding the Hero in Your Husband. The book started a little slow for me, but the last few chapters I've read have really made an impact on me! There are so many things I can be doing better in my marriage! Maybe I will devote a whole posting to those thoughts this week!
I am hoping . . .my computer doesn't die this week. There are some days it won't even turn on. (Which is my only excuse for the slow blog postings!) It kills me to think about spending several hundreds of dollars on another one.
I
am looking forward to . . .fishing again! Kevin, Hayden, & I went on Tuesday and we had so much fun! We might go again this weekend! Just for the record, I caught 2, and Kevin caught 1! I have pictures to prove it :)
I am hearing . . .Silence, and it's lovely!
Around
the house . . . The grass is turning green and flowers are blooming! Hello Spring!
One
of my favorite things . . . is when Hayden tells me "You're the best Mommy". He's been saying it at least once a day! I don't ever want him to grow up!
A
few plans for the rest of the week . . . Clean, grocery shop, menu plan, bake a festive cake for St. Patrick's Day, read, and snuggle my babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment