Every year I seem to think I need a new Easter dress. I don't really buy many (if any) new dresses during the year, so I always look forward to finding *the* Easter dress. Shopping was really starting to frustrate me. I looked ridiculous in everything I tried on! Amy suggested, at the same time I was thinking, that maybe I should just look for a non maternity dress that isn't fitted. Seemed like a good idea but I wansn't having much luck finding something appropriate for Easter that wasn't fitted.
Last Saturday when we went to Indy, we stopped in Terra Haute at the TJ Maxx. My mom told me they have a good clothes selection so I was anxious to check it out. I entered their dressing room with 7 potential dresses and left with 3! I couldn't decide because I liked them all so well! So, now all that's left is to find Hayden, Allie, & Kevin something to wear - and I usually don't have a problem with that :)
P.S. The reason I convinced myself I needed all three dresses was because I thought they would be good for Florida too! Just hope they all still fit by then! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment