barn sale

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Looking Forward To - April

Spring is my favorite season!  That alone makes April an awesome month!  Here are some things I'm looking forward to this month :)
  1. Kevin and I will celebrate our 5 year Anniversary!  (April 7th)  We don't have anything planned yet, but I'm hoping to have a nice (kid-less) dinner and maybe even dress up!
  2. Easter!  It's such a fun holiday!  We're going to color eggs and do an egg hunt (I still wish I got to hunt eggs!  I loved it!)
  3. This month we are easing our way into an all natural/whole foods diet.  I told Kevin that requires him giving up Pepsi... so we'll see how he does!  I haven't been eating many sweets lately so I'm hoping to not have lots of struggles with it.  
  4. My Dad's birthday is this month... next year he'll turn the big 6-0!
  5. I'm getting my hair cut this week.  It's needed it for a month, maybe two, so I'm really looking forward to that!  (Plus I'm doing some Easter basket shopping solo after my appointment and that will be lots of fun!)
  6. I'm hoping to purchase a blender and/or juicer this month.  As long as we don't have any surprises expenses (like new pipes under the house, a whole new gas line and fuel pump for Kevin's jeep, or a new fridge) than we should be ok! :)
  7. I'm hoping to do some more fishing before it gets too hot!
  8. Yard Sales have begun!  I haven't started shopping, but I will this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment