barn sale

Friday, April 20, 2012

*Feedback Week* Day 5

I've had many random people tell me they have looked at or follow my blog.  I really think that's cool because most of the time I feel like I'm writing and posting just for myself.  So, my last post this week on feedback has to do with my blog!  What do you like reading about?  Let me give you a list and you can pick your top 3 :)  I want to post what ever you all want to read!
  1. Recipes
  2. Kid stories and pictures
  3. Cat stories and pictures
  4. Dog stories and pictures
  5. Holiday ideas
  6. Pregnancy updates and info
  7. My life (mostly about being a mom/wife)
  8. Mid Month Updates and Looking Forward To posts
  9. Things I read that I find encouraging
  10. Frugal tips and deals I find

4 comments:

  1. I like it when you talk about how awesome your BF that lives in Indy is! :) Oh and kid stories and pics ofcourse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kid Stories and pictures , of course tj and harry holeshot
    pregancy updates and info
    mid month updates

    margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it when you talk about your pregnant BFF & how cute she looks pregnant & how much you want to be like her!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete