- Crates are amazing and I'm so lucky TJ likes his! He slept from 9:30-6:15 last night without a peep!
- A sleeping puppy is about the cutest thing EVER!
- TJ is figuring out where to go potty. He's had 2 accidents in the house and both were my fault - I didn't leave him out long enough the first time, and the second time I just wasn't watching and he peed right next to the door. He's a smart little guy.
- The biggest drama I had today: Allie dropped a glass of milk on the floor, busted the glass and milk went everywhere. I was trying to clean up that mess and Hayden told me TJ "peed a circle on the floor". Hayden stepped in and helped me out though!
- Dogs are really much more friendly and accepting than cats. Little TJ couldn't wait to see Harry and Holeshot this morning (he bounced out to the garage with a big puppy smile on his face) and was greeted with a double hiss!
- I have never woken up to a puppy - didn't really know what to expect (I was thinking a stretchy/yawning puppy) but woke up to a very loud whine. As I hurried to let him out of his crate it was madness! Ankle biting, pant biting, running laps through the house kinda madness.
- Watching Hayden and TJ play together just about melts my heart. I thought TJ would be Allie's dog, but he's definitely bonded with Hayden!
- There are way too many kids of dog shampoos! It took me a good 15 mins to smell and read all the puppy options at PetSmart. I'm hoping I picked a good one!
- Biggest fail of the day - I let Hayden pee outside - and (true story) TJ must have thought it s a sprinkler because I couldn't get him to stop running through the stream!
- He definitely has made our day 100% more fun!
barn sale
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
10 Things I've Learned about TJ
I've learned a LOT about TJ in the last almost 24 hours we've had him... some good things, some not so good things.....
Labels:
TJ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Omg #9! Haha, poor TJ!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely busted out laughing at #9!!!
ReplyDelete