barn sale

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mid Month Update - April

Holy Smokes, I'm a few days late on this!  Better late than never, right!?
Outside my window . . .it's dark and a tad colder than I prefer

I am thinking . . .I really should have waited till tomorrow to write this post!  (It's past my bedtime!)

I am thankful for . . . my kids.  I let too much little stuff get to me.  I had a bad day this week and was in a bad mood.... after I tucked Hayden in bed he said, "You're the best mommy in the world."  Glad he still loves me on my bad days!

In the kitchen . . .my counter is a DISASTER!!!  We use to leave a lot of "stuff" on the floors.  TJ eats everything that's in his path, so whatever we use to put on the floor, now gets thrown on the counter.  (Trust me, it ain't pretty!)

I am wearing . . . Old Navy jeans, a tshirt I got in junior high, and a sweatshirt jacket! 

I am creating . . .a list of things to do before May gets here.  Next month is going to be in-sane!

I am going . . . to bed as soon as I finish this!  Well, I'll try to anyways...

I am wondering . . . if I'm going to miss these puppy days - because I really don't think I will!  All the nipping and peeing - ok I won't start venting!

I am reading . . .Nothing right now!  I almost started a book today, but I chose a nap instead!

I am hoping . . .My energy high lasts many many more weeks!  I hate feeling lazy.

I am looking forward to . . .a date night with Kevin on Sunday.  My usual Sunday show is not on that night, so he's taking me out to dinner then to see The Lucky One.  Can't Wait!

I am hearing . . .My fridge.  It makes all kinds of weird noises... I always think I got a text or alert on my phone, but it's just the fridge!

Around the house . . .my floors are cleaner than they have ever been!  I've sprayed about a whole bottle of hardwood floor cleaners on them this last week cleaning up little "puddles".  Come to think of it, TJ only had one accident inside today!  That's progress!

One of my favorite things . . .is my quiet time at night.  Gives me time to reflect and usually the next day I'm in good spirits :)

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . Well, I got all the laundry done yesterday (all 6 loads, plus the 2 I did the day before), so I guess just cook, do dishes, and take some walks by the river!

No comments:

Post a Comment