barn sale

Friday, April 13, 2012

First Doggy Bath

I can't recall giving a puppy a bath lately.  I think I did back in junior high when I was volunteering at the Human Society, but that has been a looooong time ago!  We took TJ in to the vet for his first puppy check up.  I also had some concerns about his dry/itchy skin.  We left with a new conditioner to try out on his coat.  I was instructed to give him a bath then let the conditioner air dry in his coat.  Shelly (his foster mom) said he did really good during bath time, and she wasn't kidding!  He stood still, didn't make a peep, and let me wash him.  Have I mentioned he is about the greatest puppy ever?  He smelled SO good after his bath.  We will have to do baths more often once we get this dry skin problem cleared up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment