barn sale

Monday, April 30, 2012

Looking Forward To - May Edition

This month will probably be the busiest month I've had in a loooong time... I was feeling the stress late last week and wound up having to go to the Triage because I thought I had some contractions to go along with stomach and back pain topped off with nausea.  Me and baby are fine.  We had a lovely restful weekend and I was able to write out about 20 lists and get all this information out of my head.  That alone seemed to take a lot of stress off my shoulders.  Here's a list of the things I'm anxiously looking forward to this month (in no particular order)!
  • My little boy turns FOUR years old!  
  • We have a doctors appointment and ultrasound  - although we aren't finding out the gender, I cant wait to see this baby's little face and hear his/her heart beat again :)
  • Florida -the beach- for 7 days - need I say more?!
  • TJ will become a 100% outside dog.  I've taken some heat from this from my friends, but my mom reminded me this idea of an "inside dog" is a thing that started 20 some years ago and dogs have lived outside for hundreds and hundreds of years.  He will be fine, and most importantly I'll gain some sanity back!
  • I'll get to see one of my bestest friends, Whitney Knight!  I always love when she comes in town, and so do my kids!
  • My sister, my mom, and myself are hosting a baby shower for my sister in law. 
  • My parents are going to celebrate their 36th anniversary.
  • I'm getting a pedicure before our vacation with my momma. I only have 2-3 of these a year so this is quite a treat!
  • I get to celebrate Mother's Day with 2 of the greatest kids in the world.  
  • I get to do a little baking this month (for Hayden's birthday and for the shower).  I'm keeping things simple (which is hard for me), but I'm still looking forward to it!
  • My BFF Amy and I are going to go see "What to Expect When You're Expecting".  I'm hoping to make a full evening out of it if she can break away from her boys that long!   
  • Mother's Morning Out officially comes to an end for the semester.  I won't be returning next year so I'll look forward to having all my days off again :)
Happy May to you all!
 

2 comments:

  1. May is truly a busy month, nothing wrong with an outside dog., when we had dogs while our sons were little., every dog was an outside dog.

    Enjoy your well deserved vacation., relax and enjoy the time in Florida.

    I am so glad that you and the baby are fine.,

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys are okay! I can't wait to see you guys! <3 you

    ReplyDelete