I'm sure this is old news to most of you, but my sister, mom, and myself hosted a baby shower for my sister in law, Tabitha, on Memorial Day weekend. My sister took care of invites, games and banners, my mom did the food and got the table decorations and prizes (along with a bunch of other little details), and my only job was the cupcakes and to do the speaking at the shower. I was happy with how the cupcakes turned out (and tasted, I purposely stopped counting how many I ate). The room looked girly and beautiful, and I think everyone that came had a good time! Here are some pics...
 |
| The cupcakes (chocolate/strawberry/white) iced in pink butter cream with a chocolate covered pretzel branch for the owls (which I purchased on Etsy!) |
 |
| The table settings - my mom made the owl sugar cookies! |
 |
| The room @ the Newburgh Library |
 |
| My SIL Tabitha, my brother Tyler, and my niece Addison. |
 |
| Me & my mom |
 |
| The food table before the punch was ready :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment