barn sale

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Only When I'm Pregnant - 25 Weeks

I'm guilty of eating 2 Roy Boy snow cones this week.  I also made caramel corn.  Oh, should I even mention I bought a gallon of lemonade from Chick Fil A?  This baby definitely got his/her fill of sugar this week!  I did eat lots of fresh fruit to try to help balance out my cravings.  Sams had a good selection for cheap and I stocked up!  The other thing I craved this week was salami.  I planned on getting some ham from the deli counter at Walmart and then I saw the salami and it just spoke to me.  I've actually gone back for another bag of it!  Not sure why that's hitting the spot. 

My lunch a few days this past week - salami sandwich on wheat bun and fruit!
This was what I wanted to do when I saw the salami...

Kevin can attest that one day this week my hormones went a bit crazy and I was a crying mess for a couple hours.  Darn the hormones!  Minus my little melt down, the week was great.  I purchased fabric for crib sheets.  They are a work in progress.  I will post pictures when they are done.  (Unless I fail and/or give up - and if that's the case, I'll let you know that too!)

The baby is moving a ton these days!  I know I said that last week, but it seems like every day there is more movement!  Allie was a non-stop mover in my belly and I think #3 is taking after their sister.  At my last doctor's appointment, I had my glucose test, which came back just fine, but they said my iron was low, so I'm taking a supplement.  I had to do that with Hayden too.  My doctor also said she wanted to do another ultrasound at 28 weeks.  I'm excited to see my baby more filled out and hoping this baby cooperates for some good 4D pictures (Allie never did)!

Hayden is slightly obsessed with my belly.  I actually think it's cute.  Every day he talks to me belly, gives the baby hugs, and rarely forgets to give the baby a kiss goodnight.  None of you other creepers have permission to do any of that!  :)  Hayden has gone with me to my last couple appointments and he seems to enjoy them.  I have all my appointments scheduled until 39 weeks - I also am going to do my pre-registering soon.  Can't Wait For September!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment