barn sale

Friday, June 15, 2012

June's Mid Month Update

Outside my window . . .It's dark and pleasant.  A nice summer night!

I am thinking . . . I need to get my rear in gear and start working on baby stuff.  I still feel like I have so much time, but I know September will be here in a flash.

I am thankful for . . . the friends I've made in the last year. 

In the kitchen . . . I've made lots of sweets this week! 

I am wearing . . . my pjs.

I am creating . . . Father's Day gifts from the kids.

I am going . . . fishing this weekend.

I am wondering . . .if we should add on or move.  It's been the topic of conversation lately between Kevin and I.  We both love our house and neighbors, so we're going to look into the expenses of adding on before we decide to sell.  And we're talking +/-5 years down the road... we just know we want to start saving $$ if we'll be adding on. 

I am reading . . . a little bit of everything - sometimes it's just my Proverbs 31 daily emails, sometimes it's the bible... just whatever I feel the need to read!

I am hoping . . .to get a prenatal massage SOON!  It sounds lovely.

I am looking forward to . . .getting the next few weeks behind us.  Lots of big expenses coming up

I am hearing . . .TJ bark, and it freaks me out when he does that and it's dark outside! 

Around the house . . . well, I brought our barstools back in from the garage.  I have had them outside for probably 6 months because Allie wouldn't stop climbing them and falling off.  So far this week, she hasn't fallen off, but she did sneak up on the counter and eat a section off the top of my sock-it-to-me cake!

One of my favorite things . . .is having a clean house.... now if I could get the other three people that live in my house on the same page.........

A few plans for the rest of the week . . .celebrate Father's Day, probably make more sweet snacks, maybe facetime with my sis since she got a new iPhone, and take at least 1 walk by the river. 

No comments:

Post a Comment