Allie got sick last Thursday. Her temp was at 103* half of the day. We kept trying things to get her fever to break. Some things (like mommy making her cupcakes) were just to make her happy! Hayden was really into helping out his little sis too and it was the sweetest thing to watch! At one point she told me she wanted bubby to hold her and not me!
I knew an ice cold bath wouldn't be her favorite thing, so I filled up the little pool with cold cold water and let her (& Hayden & TJ) play. Her fever went down right away! She was a happy girl!
The next morning (Allie was feeling much better) we did baths. I was doing dishes and saw Allie rubbing Hayden's back. I'm glad they love each other!'
Poor little Allie, I feel so sorry for her.
ReplyDeleteThey are so Sweet!!!! Hope she is feeling better
Mamaw