There are a couple things I buy new (or make, or am gifted) every time I have a baby. One is crib bedding. Another is my diaper bag. I hadn't put much thought into my diaper bag this go around, but I knew I wanted a new one. Last week, my mom went into TJ Max and they had discounted Vera Bradly diaper bags. My BFF Amy raves about the VB diaper bags and it's all she's ever had. After telling my mom I'd love to have one, she surprised me and bought it for me! I LOVE IT!!!! This is the 3rd thing I now have for baby (#1 was the green and white blanket, #2 was the crib bumper, #3 is the diaper bag).
 |
| It's very large and zips shut. Both are major pluses!!! It also can pass for a purse which I love. |
 |
| Close up of the detail... |
 |
| The inside is gender neutral AND lined in a plastic liner!!! So functional! |
 |
| The back zipper pocket has a diaper changing pad that matches the inside liner! |
I couldn't be more thrilled or pleased with this diaper bag! Thanks, Mom!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment