My sister texted me this week to ask if I was on blog strike... And the answer is no! My options when it comes to blogging are #1 use my iPhone,or #2 borrow a computer. Neither are very convenient, so that's why the posts are slow for the time being.
On to my pregnancy. Last night was by far my worst nights sleep. I started thinking about it, and 5 hours of sleep will be considered a good night once the baby gets here! We've been trying to walk a few nights during the week. It's mostly so TJ and I can get our exercise, but the whole family enjoys going.
My new niece should be arriving soon and it makes me anxious for September! I guess having baby fever when you are pregnant isn't a bad thing! It's hotter than the dickens here. The forecasted high tomorrow is 107*. You can bet I'll be spending the day inside, with the AC blasting!
No crazy food cravings this past week. I have not had any heartburn yet so I've been wondering if this baby has any hair (like Allie did) or will be pretty much bald (like Hayden was). I have an ultrasound next week and I'm hoping baby is not camera shy because I want more pictures of him/her! Will post next week with an ultrasound update :)
No comments:
Post a Comment