I'm definitely feeling a difference between the 2nd and 3rd trimester!!! One day I turned our AC down to 69 because I was burning up! I have a feeling I will be freezing everyone out of the house this summer. I also am struggling to get up off the floor once I sit down. And that darn sciatic pain is back and isn't being very nice. Monday I gave myself a huge to do list and I wasn't going to let anything slow me down. Well, my back did slow me down, but I kept moving and going (maybe when I should have stopped) and yesterday I had to spend the day recuperating.
I'm up 25lbs. I'm still hoping to not go over 40lbs but my cravings have been a little nuts lately. This past weekend I had a bad chocolate craving. Overall, Kevin has had more cravings than I have! He will wake up and tell me he has to have Hacienda, or he will die if he doesn't get a snow cone. I don't think he got the memo I'm the pregnant one!
Baby is continuing to move 24/7. I don't think this child ever rests. Not only do I feel the kicks a lot more, but I can see my belly move when the baby decides to move. It's pretty cool :) So, other than being hot all the time and having to slow down, life is pretty much normal.
Oh yes, I do need to mention one more thing.... I spent about 90 minutes one day picking out the best of the best fabric for my bedding I planned on making. I put it all in my online shopping cart and it totaled $108. I was a little bummed it cost that much, so I just decided to check on eBay to see what some of their sets were going for. I found an adorable taupe/white/giraffe print that made me say aww. It was a 9 piece set for $109.99 shipped. I thought about it overnight and decided to just buy the one on eBay. My sister and I discussed the best accent color and narrowed it down to red or yellow :) Kevin and I decided on yellow. Time to start painting and decorating! (I've almost got all of Allie's old stuff cleaned out of her room!)

No comments:
Post a Comment