I love scrapbooking. I love seeing a whole finished album. I don't love the process of making one though. My entire kitchen table gets consumed by paper, stickers, pictures, paper cutter, and trash. It also takes quite a bit of time and lots of money.
I knew I wanted to put our Destin vacation pictures in an album. Conveniently, I got an email from Snapfish and remembered they offer photobooks. I started thinking about taking the easy way out and making a photobook! With the right coupon (there are always a bizillion online), I could make a 12x12 photo book for just over $30. I knew a scrapbook would cost closer to $100. So, based on the price alone, I opted to make a photobook.
I spent about 4 hours arranging photos, writing titles and captions, and proofing my work. Last Friday night I placed my order. I'm very anxious to get the book! It should be here late this week, or early next week. If I love it as much as I think I may, the kids may not get any more scrapbooks out of me! (Other than Baby #3's 1st year scrapbook!)
I'm a fan of photobooks! I've made tons for gifts and for myself. They are easy to do and good quality. However, I do miss the 3-d stickers, choice of background paper, and such. It's impossible to scrapbook every picture that I take so I only scrapbook visitors that come to UT and do photobooks for the rest. :)
ReplyDelete