barn sale

Monday, June 18, 2012

What Do You Think I'm Having?!

I'm 2/3rds of the way through my pregnancy and I still don't know what I'm having!!!  I thought for sure I'd have a good guess, but I don't.  Here are some reasons why I'm so confused....

Things Baby #3 has in common with Hayden's pregnancy:
  • My gums have bled throughout the pregnancy
  • I am anemic (due to being pregnant) and have to take an iron supplement
  • I've loved mac n cheese just as much as I did when I was pregnant with Hayden
  • I'm carrying low
  • Frequent headaches
Things Baby #3 has in common with Allie's pregnancy:
  • High heart beat
  • Slight obsession with Chinese food (I couldn't even look at Chinese food while prego with Hayden).
  • I was very nauseous my first trimester (was never nauseous with Hayden)
  • No heartburn
  • My hair is less oily than usual
Hayden thinks it's a brother; Allie thinks it's a sister.... What's your guess what I'm having and why?!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are having a BOY!!! This is just instinct only., but

    Boys run in the family., Jerry had 4 brothers and his dad had 6 brothers his father had 6 brothers/.etc and with your reasons list tend to say boy.

    No matter boy or girl, that baby of course, will be so precious, can hardly wait.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete