Ahh this feels so much better! Everything is neatly organized! Those plastic containers on the top shelf were from our Florida trip! Glad I could reuse them :) Since taking the picture, I removed the clear rubbermaid container and I'm storing extra cans of food there.
barn sale
Saturday, June 9, 2012
Hall Closet Makeover
One of the bigger project I had given myself lately was to clean out our hall closet. It's a huge closet, and it is one of the "catch-all" places in our house. When I don't know where to put something, or if I need to clean up piles in a hurry, it gets taken to the hall closet. I had taken a few more before/after pictures on my iPhone but I can't get them to rotate (and un-rotated pictures bother me) so I decided not to post them. I'll save myself the embarrassment of everyone seeing the horrible mess it was..... here's one before/after picture though...
These were the top shelves in my closet... iron, baby stuff, boxes of serving pieces....
Ahh this feels so much better! Everything is neatly organized! Those plastic containers on the top shelf were from our Florida trip! Glad I could reuse them :) Since taking the picture, I removed the clear rubbermaid container and I'm storing extra cans of food there.
Ahh this feels so much better! Everything is neatly organized! Those plastic containers on the top shelf were from our Florida trip! Glad I could reuse them :) Since taking the picture, I removed the clear rubbermaid container and I'm storing extra cans of food there.
Labels:
Daily Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

uff
Wow!! What a difference
ReplyDeleteMargaret