barn sale

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Thrifting

Hello, Thrifting.  I have missed you. 
I bought 2 pair of jeans - the light pair are for post pregnancy, the dark pair are for when I lose the baby weight!
The light jeans are Gap Long & Lean jeans (My Favorite jeans ever), and the dark are called Truck Jeans.  Both retail for @ $70 and I paid $5 a pair!  Love it!
I found this super cute North Face sweater that I'm hoping I can wear this winter.  The sleeves are extra long and it looks like it's never been worn.  I was marked down from $5 to $2.  I think yes!

This was by far my favorite find.  As I've said, I'm wanting to make the baby's bedding.  My plan is to use red and blue as the main nursery colors and if it's a girl add pink touches and if it's a boy add navy blue.  I had looked at crib bumper patterns and I knew that would be the biggest sewing challenge I faced.  Then, I found this Pottery Barn Kids bumper that will match perfectly for $5!  Looks brand spakin' new!  I couldn't pass it up!!!
Who is ready to go thrifting?!  I am!!!!  Can't wait to see what I find on my next trip out!

No comments:

Post a Comment