Nesting has overtaken me! Every free minute I have, I'm thinking of ways to reorganize and planning what's the next thing I need to clean. Kevin is probably getting fed up with all my ideas, but they really are good suggestions! A lot of the "suggestions" just require him to build something or fix something... we still have 17 weeks or so to get it all done :)
I'm throwing around the idea of making Baby #3's bedding. I found some patterns that don't look too overly complicated. I know I've never really sewn anything, so this may seem like a bigger challenge than I think. I'm going to go price some material this week and pick out some colors. I know it will be cheaper to make it than buy it, so that's my motivation!
Chocolate and Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri's from Cheeseburger in Paradise are my only big cravings this week. Looking forward to next week when I have another doctor's appointment! (And hopefully a new computer so I can stay more up to date with my blog!)
No comments:
Post a Comment