barn sale
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Only When I'm Pregnant - Week 19 (ultrasound week!)
This past week was a roller coaster but things have shifted back to smooth sailing! I went from being nauseous and not eating hardly anything at the beginning of the week, to wanting to eat everything and not being able to fill full! My favorite thing I ate this week was a piece of turtle pie from Lics. I'm glad I opted for a piece rather than a while pie because I could have eaten a whole one! I have it in the back of my head that I may try to make a derby pie this weekend! It sounds really good and Kevin agreed to try it if I make it! (He refuses to eat pie insisting he hates it, even though he's really never tried it!)
This morning I have an ultrasound followed by a doctors appointment. I'm looking forward to seeing this baby! I hope s/he cooperates and we can get a 4D face picture! I'm also anxious to find out the heart beat! I'm back to being 50/50 on this baby's gender! If I can get our computer running enough, I will upload the ultrasound pics :) Who doesn't love them?!
My belly is really popping and I wore m maternity capris and shorts almost all week. They were sooo comfortable! I also felt the baby move several times, but the last couple days I was feeling some strong kicks or punches! I love this part of being pregnant! When I'm not pregnant, feeling the baby move is what I miss the most!
I'm waiting to weigh myself at my doctors visit. My goal was to have only gained a total of 12lbs but I'm fairly certain I went over! No worries! Looking forward to next weeks check in when the Bun will be half way baked! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment