There are some weeks I absolutely love menu planning. I get a sense of accomplishment when I plan and budget. Weird, I know. But then there are weeks that the last thing in the world I want to do is try to figure out what's for dinner. We've been eating out quite a bit more than normal the last couple months. One of my favorite bloggers, Angela @ The Grocery Shrink and started a wonderful new program that I LOVE! For $5 a month, yes, just $5, she will send you a weekly menu which includes: breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner. To be even more cool, she gives you substitutions if you're trying to eat extra healthy, if you have a picky eater, if you eat gluten free, etc. The weekly email gives step by step instructions on how to make every meal for 2 - 12 servings. It's sent out on a Friday and the menu starts on Sunday. Oh yeah, so all this menu planning, while staying on a budget! You're not going to be spending a lot more money - you may even spend less - than you normally do!
I don't use the menu planner for every meal every day, but I do use several throughout the week. It's been a fun way to try new recipes. I also forgot to mention above that she sends you a detailed grocery list of what you need to buy for the week if you follow the menu to a T. She also this week started including the nutritional information if you do Weight Watchers or some program like that. It's an amazing deal for just $5 A MONTH!
If you want to menu plan, but don't know where to start, this would be a great place to start!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment