barn sale

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hayden's 4th Birthday - MMO Edition

Hayden LOVES going to Mother's Morning Out at our church.  I work in Allie's class, but I see Hayden frequently in his class.  Since yesterday was his birthday and we had MMO, I made a special birthday snack for him to take in and share with his friends.  I also was "that mom" and asked if his teachers would give me a heads up before they ate so I could come take some pictures...
I asked Hayden what kind of cupcakes he wanted and he said he wanted M&M cookies, so I had to spice them up a bit!  I made cookie sandwiches with icing in the middle :)

We were singing Happy Birthday and he was so happy!
He loved the attention!

Hayden was talking to Jack & Ava - 2 of his buddies from class.
Hayden with one of his teachers, Ami Jo.

Hayden with his other teacher, Alyssa.

I hear these 3 boys are good buddies :)

Hayden also loves Miss Debbie.  She did story time on Wednesdays at DOK.
Hayden got to see Addison while they were outside playing.
Sister & Brother

3 comments:

  1. Too Cute of him and Addison.. We had a wonderful time last night, thank you for having us for dinner at Log Inn.. Looking to more years of celebrating with my favorite little nephew.. :)

    Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that isn't the cutest picture of him smiling during his birthday song, I don't know what is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the photos., Hayden is so HAPPY., he and Allie are just adornable!!

    Dinner was great.,

    Hayden and Allie are just wonderful grandchildren, we are so blessed., cant wait for the new addition.

    Mamaw (Margaret)

    ReplyDelete