barn sale

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Great Suggestions

Thank you, dear friends and readers, for all your suggestions when I asked for them a couple weeks ago!
  • We brought little gifts for the kids to open during the vacation (they slept most of the car ride there and back).  Just want to mention these cute bubble gooey frog things from the Dollar Tree explode when they are in a hot car - so don't buy them! :) 
  •  The wagon was one thing we won't vacation without in the future!  We loaded up the kids, beach towels, beach toys, camera, & cooler and used it to walk to the beach every day!  This is a collapsible stroller I bought at Sams Club a couple weeks for about $55!  I was told Aldi has them for $50.  MUST HAVE if you have little ones and a walk of any sort! 
  •  The little pool cost $8 at the Dollar Store in Newburgh.  The kids LOVED it!  They played with it more than any thing else!  We had many people come up and tell us it was a brilliant idea and they wish they would have thought of it earlier. 
I was stopped multiple times for these last two ideas and I gave all the credit to my friends for their wonderful suggestions!  Thank You!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so glad the pool worked so well for you! Did you pack that in the car with you too? If so, I think I need packing lessons. Mac does well cuz he's previous military, but I dont know that he could pull off a weeks worth of luggage and a pool too! LOL

    ReplyDelete