barn sale

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Only When I'm Pregnant - 22 Weeks

As I mentioned in week 21, I've been craving chocolate.  We bought some fudge from a shop in Destin that I've snacked on all week!  I will be majorly disappointed when it's all gone because it's the BEST fudge I've ever eaten!!!

I'm not feeling regular movements from the baby yet, but when I do feel him/her, they are noticeably stronger kicks and punches!  Baby seems to move when I put Allie and Hayden down for naps/quiet time and after they go to bed (pretty much the two times of day I sit down and relax).  I've told Hayden he'll be able to feel the baby move soon and he's anxious for the time to get here!

I gained 4lbs on our Destin trip, which kind of bums me out!  I'm hoping in the next week the number on the scale goes down to what it was before Destin.  We walked a lot on vacation and I kept thinking all the walking was compensating for the eating, but clearly it wasn't!  My rings still fit - hoping they do the whole way through.  No swell to report yet.  I am glad I didn't cut my hair off early on like I thought about doing.  I've never had long hair while I've been pregnant and I like having the option to straighten it or throw it up in a pony tail!  That's about all the randomness I have for this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment