*My computer turned on today - so I'm going to make the most of it!*
A few weeks ago I started my Friday routine of yard sale shopping. I was getting discouraged because I had found squat to buy. 3/4 of my kids wardrobe comes from yard sales so I needed to get on the ball with finding some good deals! Then, yesterday, the game changed! I went to Clear Creek Subdivision sale. There were at least 40 sales in that neighborhood and most had baby/kids items. I ended up getting Hayden a bag full of name brand clothes, Allie a bag full of name brand clothes, myself a bag of maternity clothes (everything was $1-$2 - I couldn't resist!), and a cute children's wooden table and chairs for our dining room. (I was keeping an eye out for a cheap one! So happy to have found one. I still want to put a coat of paint on it - probably later this month though!)
 |
| (Everything pictured totaled $21.) The 3 pair of shorts finished Hayden's summer wardrobe. He has about half his winter clothes and I've already bought a few things for next summer too! |
 |
| (Everything pictured totaled $21) Allie pretty much has nothing for the winter, so this is a good start! Her summer wardrobe is about 95% done. She needs a couple more church dresses - then I will start on next summer's clothes! |
 |
| (Everything pictured totaled $18) Like I said, everything was less than $2, so I got a few things that I didn't have to have (the 3 dresses), but the shorts/tanks/tshirts are all stuff I will get my money's worth out of! |
 |
| Including the table and 2 chairs ( which were $10 {the kids were playing with one when I took the picture}), I spent $70. Not bad, not bad at all! |
Love rummage sales., go to a lot of neighbor sales in really nice areas.,
ReplyDeleteYou got a lot of good deals, way to go
Margaret