barn sale

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Only When I'm Pregnant - Week 20

Half Way There!!!  Woo Hoo!!!

It's been a really good week.  I still have my usual energy level (unless I don't sleep well at night, but I have been).  I started nesting a little on Monday and cleaned from 6am-noon, only stopping to get the kids breakfast, a snack, and lunch.  Two days + a birthday later, my house is back to being a wreck.  It's driving me bonkers so I'll be cleaning as soon as I get my errands run today!

The cravings are in full swing right now!  I texted Kevin at 10:30 one night and told him if I didn't have some apple cinnamon cheerios, I was going to chew my arm off.  He kindly brought some home for me that next morning and I had 2 big bowls full for breakfast.  I also late last week decided I had to have a piece of turtle pie from Lics.  It was pretty much amazing.  I'm looking forward to my first Roy Boy snow cone this week since they are now open! :)  I refused to weigh myself today because yesterday I hate huge heavy meals all day!  I'm convinced the # is higher than it normally would be so I'll wait till next Wednesday to see how much I've gained. 
Turtle pie from Lics   
I had baby fever really bad this week... maybe it had something to do with Hayden turning four and I'm in denial about how fast he's grown up?  I'm really looking forward to having a newborn again though!  I've had the best two labors and deliveries and overall hospital experiences. 
I'm wearing some of my newest yard sale maternity finds.  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment