barn sale

Friday, May 25, 2012

Random FL Pics

There were a couple days on the beach that we had to deal with lots of seaweed!  It was crazy that the next day it was all gone!
Not sure what kind of pose this is from Allie...
We walked past this lake everyday going to the beach. 
Kevin asked me if he should wear these pants with that shirt.  He was being 100% serious.  I'm so glad he has me to dress him!  Oh my!
 Little photo shoot with Allie in the condo :) 
Sheriff's truck patrolling the beach!  I'd like to have THAT job!
I thought Hayden and I both needed our picture next to the "HD DRIVE" since we are both "HD"!
We found this "Welcome to Destin" sign while driving around.
Wish we would have spent more time checking out the harbor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment