barn sale

Monday, May 21, 2012

Only When I'm Pregnant - 21 Weeks - Beach Edition!

I was very nervous for our road trip to Florida!  My last quick road trip (to Indy) left my back a mess for a week.  I'd planned as best as I could - investing about $100 in seat and back cushions.  The money absolutely paid off!  I was pain free the whole way there and back.  I did get some calf pains but I think it was from all the walking (in sand and up and down stairs).  Overall, I felt great!

The only craving I had in the last week and a half has been chocolate.  I've had no symptoms or any other cravings or food aversions.  I know that's really boring!

The pregnancy highlight from our vacation was Hayden walked in on me in the bathroom while I was getting ready and he looked at me and said as serious as ever, "I like your baby".  I tried to carry on a conversation with him but I busted out laughing thinking that was is one of the cutest things he's ever said!

I'm starting to feel really big.  I feel like my belly has doubled in the last couple weeks. 
I did read baby was the size of a banana this week - unfortunately it looks like I've swallowed about a half dozen bananas! :-/



No comments:

Post a Comment