barn sale

Thursday, September 15, 2011

To-Do List

I'm waking up bright and early tomorrow. I have a very long to-do list!
Here's what's on my to-do list for Friday:

1. Starting at 6:45am: Hit up lots of yard sales - poor Hayden needs some more clothes!
2. Run by the bank and visit my BFF, the one and only, very tan, Amy Foster (and give her some cleaning stuff to get the orange Gatorade out of her carpet).
3. Go to Weight Watchers and weigh in.
4. Go to Aldi and get a weeks worth of groceries.
5. Go to Walmart and get the few odds and ends I need there.
6. Come home and feed everyone lunch.
7. Lay Allie down for a (much needed) nap.
8. Pack up the house for our overnight stay at Christmas Lake.
9. Drive to Christmas Lake
10. Enjoy a camp fire filled with hot dogs, s'mores, & family fun! :)

Then I have to go to bed early so me and the SNL can yard sale shop till our legs fall off (or the $ runs out, whichever happens first)! I'm majorly excited and pumped up for the once-a-year community sale at the Village!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about tomorrow morning!! There is only going to be one thing missing in the morning and that is great BIG Pumpkin Spice Latte' from Starburcks!! Oh and a Zebra Hot Chocolate for you. CLV needs a Starbucks!!!

    Tabitha

    ReplyDelete