barn sale

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cute pic

Allie is looking so long and skinny these days - not to mention she has some killer blue eyes.  I liked this picture of her, just wish Hayden's eyes were open!
 I look at my kids all the time and think, "Man, those are some cute kids!"  They are, aren't they?!

I didn't spend much time blogging tonight because I just bought a new book about nutrition and exercise and I've spent my evening reading it.  I'm going to try the program for a week or 2 and let you all know how I'm liking it!  It's supposed to be 90 mins of working out a week plus eating healthier foods and you're supposed to get more toned! Sounds good to me! :)

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Lacey could help you move a set of open eyes onto Hayden's closed eyes!

    ReplyDelete