Ok with that being said, I rarely see Holeshot. I don't have many pictures of him either. He IS Kevin's cat. Holeshot sleeps with Kevin all day (on my side of the bed). When Kevin wakes up for the day, I usually let Holeshot out to eat and potty. When he wants back in he goes back to my bed and sleeps until it's time for me to put them out for the night. He is a big fat cat. He was not always so obese, but I changed their food a couple months ago, and he's really packed on the pounds. He only socializes with me when the kids are gone or asleep. When I do see him, he wants to sleep on top of my couch cushions and I have to knock him off. He did that to our last couch and deformed the top cushions with all that kitty fat!
He has a very high pitched, squeaky meow. I've never heard anything like it. He loves the outdoors. I think he wants to be an outside cat, but he's declawed in the front and there are a few tom cats that roam our street and I don't think he could hold his own. He has a frisky side to him that we don't see often. When my sis was home this summer, he really enjoyed playing mouse games on her iPad.


When Kevin starts talking about how great of a cat Holeshot is, I remind him we wouldn't have Holeshot if it wasn't for me throwing a fit. He found him as a kitten and after a week of taking care of him, he decided to take him to the humane society. I (of course) grew attached to him and when he dropped him off, that song "Listen to your heart" was playing on the radio and I lost it. I begged Kevin not to take him, but he did. The next morning, Kevin went back and picked him up, told the workers he had a change of heart, but he had to pay almost $40 to get him back!
Holeshot wants to sit on your lap (or chest) when he is around, but he doesn't want pet. Weird, huh? Harry wants pet ALL the time but doesn't want held. They compliment each other well. I couldn't imagine having 2 cats with Harry's needy personality, or 2 cats with Holeshots timid personality. I am very thankful that both cats put up with our kids so well :)
No comments:
Post a Comment