Here he is modeling them :)
barn sale
Friday, September 2, 2011
Clothes Shopping Tip
I worked at Old Navy for 5 years. I bought Hayden the cutest pair of Old Navy jeans at a yard sale this morning (for $2 - can't beat that)! The little painter jeans have been around for years and years and years. I was wanting to make sure this pair was not one of the older pairs. Did you all know that inside the clothing item, it tells the year it was made? I'm not sure ALL the stores do this, but check it out. There's a little white tag on the inside that said "3/10" which meant it was shipped to the store in the 3rd quarter of 2010. The khaki capris I'm wearing now say "SUM 06" and I bought them in the summer of 2006. So, make sure you're getting a good deal on your yard sale clothes before you hand over the cash. If Hayden's pants would have said "03/05," I would have gone up to the lady and said, "Listen, these jeans are 6 years old, so how about a quarter!" Ok not really, I don't like confrontation, but I would have asked if she would take less.
Labels:
Shopping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment