I have a tub of clothes that have sat in my closet for years. I had them marked as my "skinny" clothes and I just couldn't bring myself to get rid of them. The last 2 months or so I've been faithfully working out on my elliptical about 4 days a week. It's not always easy to do, but I motivate myself by telling myself, "I can do anything for 15 minutes". (I got my inspiration from Mrs. Angela Coffman over at Grocery Shrink - does every one of my posts pertain to her? I feel like it does! Ha!)
All the jeans in my closet I've been wearing were getting a little loose. I opened up my skinny clothes container and pulled out a pair of size 4 Gap jeans I haven't worn since before I was pregnant with Hayden. Aaaaand they fit like a glove. I forgot how much I liked them! I think in celebration I should go buy another pair :) I need to look for a used pair though... $70 for a pair of jeans just isn't happening anymore!
I have been doing Weight Watchers for the last 2 months too. (Just hit "lifetime" status on Friday whoop whoop.) The combination of making better food choices (most of the time) and working out has been the trick for me! What are you putting off that you could (slowly) accomplish with just 15 minutes a day? Do it! You'll be glad you did!
That's so awesome, Haley!! Congrats on reaching your lifetime goal!!
ReplyDeleteyou are so skinny already! You sure don't need weight watchers!! I can't even tell you when I saw a 4.........maybe in junior high lol!
ReplyDelete