barn sale

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My achy body this morning was a sign telling me I was getting sick, I just didn't listen!  I did 2 loads of laundry, planted my mums, did dishes, and all the other normal mom/wife duties I do everyday.  At 2 o'clock I felt like death and put both kids down for a nap and tried to take one myself.  That sweet husband of mine made chili for us while I rested.  I couldn't sleep because I was so cold.  About 3:30 Kevin came in to tell me he was leaving for work.  Hayden hadn't fallen asleep so I told him to come hang out with me.  He asked if I wanted him to sing me a song so I'd feel better.  Of course I said yes.  Then he gave me a kiss and told me he just really loves me so much.  And for some reason (maybe a combination of hormones and germs) I started crying.  Hayden asked what was wrong.  I told him maybe we should just say a prayer tonight that mommy feels better.  He suggested we say one right now - melt my heart again!  So we did, and I cried some more.  After that I got up and took my temp, and I did in fact have a fever.  My dad delivered some Advil (I had used all my Tylenol earlier today) and I think I have enough life in me to finish out the rest of the day!  We prayed for God-given strength to get through the rest of the day and he's sending me waves of it :)

On a mischievous note, Allie learned how to climb on the couch today.  That little stinker.  I just hope she learns how to get down gracefully so she doesn't have lots of spills on the hardwood.  I also did a little photo shoot with her this morning.  When I found out Allie was a girl, I had 3 things on my brain: Pandas, Hairbows, & baby Uggs.  Today she modeled some pink Emu's and a fancy new headband. 
She liked the lion, and didn't like it when I took it away.

Pink Emus

Wanting her lion back.

Look at those little pink lips!

She was telling her bubby seomthing.

Hayden brought my photo prop in the kitchen and said he wanted his picture taken too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment