barn sale

Monday, January 9, 2012

To-Day Lists

Well this is a first! I'm blogging from my iPhone. Please excuse any typos!

In the mornings, one thing I always do right after I wake up is check my email (sometimes while I'm still in bed thanks to my new iPhone)!  I get a daily email from Proverbs 31 Ministries and I was out of the habit of reading them until recently.  The email today was talking about how when we make "to do lists," a lot of the items roll over to "tomorrow's list".  I am so guilty of this.  I usually do 1/2 to 3/4 of my list but when I see what is left, (clean the bathrooms or Windex my windows), I make excuses for myself.  I tell myself I've already accomplished enough for one day and I will do it tomorrow.  I'm feeling really lazy admitting that, but it's true! The email this morning challenged us to make "to day lists" instead.  That way we will commit to doing it today! This was a revelation for me people!

Ive also signed up for a 15 day clutter free challenge online. The woman doing the challenge also writes for Proverbs 31 Ministries and she has written a book on organization.  I'm really looking forward to seeing what difference it makes in my home. If u want to sign up for the challenge too, it's not too late. Go here and read today's post (Day 1) then subscribe to her blog.  Easy peasy.

If you are interested in the Proverbs 31 daily email (which is fantastic), you can click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment