Earlier this year, Hayden spilled an entire bottle of red gatorade in the middle of his bedroom floor (which is carpeted). I googled all kinds of ideas on how to get remove the stain. I actually did see some results with a process called "
ironing out the stain". The red gatorade spot was still very visible in Hayden's room after the ironing, but it was more of a pink shade instead of red. A month or two later, my parents went to the Louisville Flea Market and came home with a bottle of Immacu~10. My mom was raving about the cleaner and told me I must try it on the gatorade stain. I had accepted the fact Hayden's carpet would be permanently stained, but silly me! I did 2 treatements of Immacu~10 and to this day I can't tell you exactly where the stain is because it's 100% gone!
I bought Kevin a shirt this week that I didn't see was stained untill I got it home. I am kicking myself now for not taking a before picture, but after a quick Immacu~10 treatement, the stain was gone! I just can't get over how well this product works!!!
I knew I couldn't blog about it and not have pictures, so this evening I went back to Hayden's room to clean up some stains. I have no idea what these stains are... but I'm going to guess it's from a drink? Anyways, here's the before and after picture!
Before and After!
Here's the
link to Immacu~10. I know they sell it at flea markets and I've been told they sell it at the one in Evansville, but I've never checked. Definitely worth having if you have kids though!!!
I am going to have to try this! We have a couple places in the living room for the life of me I can't get to come clean.....
ReplyDelete