It's no secret I want to learn how to sew. I have about a dozen projects I want to make, but with no sewing machine, and no idea how to sew, I needed to get the ball rolling. I've looked at a few sewing machines recently. The one that stood out to me was the Singer Curvy. I was told it's very easy to use, and great for beginners. Since I fit in that beginner category, I researched the machine a bit and was happy to find it had rave reviews. Kevin insisted I go buy it this week, and I wasn't about to say no!
I was able to get the machine threaded all by myself. It really is VERY to use! I practiced some stitches, and sewing straight lines, but that's about the extent I've used it. I'm taking a beginner class at Joanns and hope to be posting some fun things I make for my house and Allie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment