barn sale

Sunday, January 15, 2012

January's Mid Month Update

Outside my window . . . it's dark and f-f-f-freezing

I am thinking . . . I need to browse pinterest when I'm done blogging.

I am thankful for . . . health insurance.  My last trip to the ER cost almost $3000 and I only have to pay $75.  How do people make it w/o insurance?!

In the kitchen . . . I have a pile of dirt on my counter.  Seriously.  You'll see why later this week, or maybe next.

I am wearing . . . jeans and a long sleeved Gap tshirt I got new with tags while thrifting :)

I am creating . . . a must do list for tomorrow (laundry is #1 on the list!)

I am going . . . to Hobby Lobby tomorrow to buy some ribbon so I can make Allie a few new hairbows.  And browse their Valentines stuff.

I am wondering . . . where in the world you find Mason jars this time of year!  Everyone looks at me crazy when I ask for them!

I am reading . . . Bringing Up Boys.  I'm scared for the teenage years.  But, on the other hand, I've never had a problem talking about anything so Hayden is in store for lots of awkward conversations with his mom and dad 10 years from now!

I am hoping . . . to get our beach vacation booked this week! 

I am looking forward to . . . DOK starting this week!

I am hearing . . . the dishwasher.

Around the house . . . there are so many little things that need done that I can't do (or don't know how to do).  I might just make a little to-do list for the hubby ;)

One of my favorite things . . . are Valentines decorations.  Hoping to get a few new things made this year!

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . enjoy some time off with Kevin, take Allie to her Orthopedic Surgeon (pray for a good check-up), read any spare chance I get, try to convince Kevin I need a new sewing machine (hint hint hubby), and make strawberry pretzel salad!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your mid-monthly updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your sweet blog from the (in)spired deals link-up and I love it! PS- you can get mason jars in TONS of different sizes at Hobby Lobby! Take your 40% coupon with you, in case they aren't on sale!

    ReplyDelete