I have a habit of trying things on Allie, and while we were at Walmart this weekend, I couldn't resist these cute pink shades! After I "awww"ed over her for a minute, I went to take the sunglasses off and the girl threw a down right bloody fit! I had no intentions of buying them, but to hush her up, I put them back on her. I know giving in to your kids evil screaming demands is on the Top 5 List of Things Not To Do as a parent, but the evil that just came out of her a minute ago was replaced with a big happy toothy smile. She kept looking at Hayden, then me, then Hayden, then me all while smiling and being as content as an almost 18 month old girl could be. I justified the purchase by telling myself she will need sunglasses for Florida (in MAY, and I know they will be lost or broke by then), but they make her happy, and I much prefer the happy smiling Allie to the screaming/shrieking Allie.
P.S. The girl won't leave a bow in her hair!
Who could say No to such an adornable Allie,
ReplyDeletesomeone told me one time you really dont have to have a reason, sometimes it is just worth it., look at her close adornable smile and she is so happy.
Mamaw
If you don't start putting bows in that child's hair I'm going to steal her from you so I can dress her up with bows!!!
ReplyDelete