| This is one of my favorite plates I've painted there! I typically fill the plate with cookies and take it to get togethers! |
barn sale
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Fired Up!
Have you ever been to Fired Up? It's a paint your own pottery store here in Evansville. I have gone a handful of times and really enjoy every trip there. You pick out a piece of pottery that's already made and fired, then you paint it however you want. If you've never been you should plan on your first trip taking about 3 hours. It usually takes me awhile to pick out a piece of pottery, then decide how I want to paint it. There are so many pieces already done in the store and books full of inspiration. Take your mom or sister or a friend and make a girls afternoon out of it! This is their website if you want more information about them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment