Our family loves sticky buns (aka monkey bread)! I rarely make them since Kevin usually doesn't eat breakfast with us. He told me last night to get him up at 8 this morning and I knew when I laid down last night I was going to make these delighful cinnamony bites for breakfast :) Hayden could smell them while they baked and kept saying, "I love sticky bunnies!" I think they will no longer be called sticky buns at our house, but rather sticky bunnies. And I will be making them more in the future since little Allie loved them so much.
barn sale
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Sticky Bunnies
Our family loves sticky buns (aka monkey bread)! I rarely make them since Kevin usually doesn't eat breakfast with us. He told me last night to get him up at 8 this morning and I knew when I laid down last night I was going to make these delighful cinnamony bites for breakfast :) Hayden could smell them while they baked and kept saying, "I love sticky bunnies!" I think they will no longer be called sticky buns at our house, but rather sticky bunnies. And I will be making them more in the future since little Allie loved them so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment