barn sale
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Canton Inn
When Kevin and I lived on Keck Ave, we'd make a weekly trip to Canton Inn. Its our favorite Chinese buffet! (We actually had our rehearsal dinner there and Kevin almost choked to death there - lots of exciting events!) Last night, after church, and after talking about it for a month, we ended up eating a late dinner there. The buffet closed at 8:30 and we got there at 7:50 starving and ready to eat! We haven't been in close to a year, but we recognized all the workers faces but one, and when we walked in all the workers gathered around us wanting an update on our lives. The owner, his daughter, and a waitress all remembered us by name. It feels good going to a place like that! To top it off, the food was A-MAZ-ING last night! You know with buffets all the dishes aren't consistently the best, but last night was an exception. It was Allie's 1st trip there and she ate her weight in food. Kevin says we aren't waiting so long for our next trip back and I agree. I'm ready to eat there again :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your blog Haley and enjoy reading your posts. We feel the same way about Chopstick House. My brother and my sister both worked there in high school and everyone knows us when we go in. I've been to Canton Inn a few times, but we hardly ever get that far out into Eville. I know your cousin, Wendy, LOVES Canton Inn.
ReplyDelete